Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Card Blog Hop

Guess what - LIFE IS BUSY!!  So much has happened the last few weeks and all the activities we have had going on, I fell behind and completely lost track of the time. Suddenly it was Blog Hop day and I did not have a card.  So this was a quick card.  At first I was disappointed to share it, but then I realized - life happens to everyone and sometimes we need to whip a card up in a hurry.  So I am going to share it.

I used scraps from all the goodies from Jodie at Prairie Paper Haven and her November Goodie Box.  To see the first project with the Bella Blvd Christmas Cheer Collection click HERE.





Now it is time to Hop Along to the other blogs!

Stop 1 - Jodie at Prairie Paper Haven's Blog
Stop 2 - Cayla at Cayla's Crafty Corner
Stop 3 - Carlye at Crafty Carlye
Stop 4 - Me at Yo Ho Ho A Pirate's Life Crafts

Happy Crafting and feel free to join us for our Next Blog Hop in December.  Message me at apirateslifecrafts@outlook.com for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment